13 August, 2008

Folding clothes with daddy

10 Things I love about you...

1. I love how you LOVE to snuggle
2. I love your compasionate heart
3. I love when you laugh from your belly
4. I love how you "daddy" our son
5. I love when you dance in our kitchen
6. I love that you watch my girly shows with me
7.I love that you rub my head everynight and apologize when you are too worn out to do it
8. I love that you shower me with words of affirmation
9.I love that you apologize quickly
10. I love falling more in love with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria~

It is so good to know that life with Dempsey fills you as it does.
Besides, you two made one beautiul little boy together.
What has married life taught you about yourself that you would have never known had you remained single? I'm curious to know...you always have such interesting insight.